COPPER NICKEL BALL VALVE manufacturer
We offer a wide range of carbon steel ball valves, as well Straight-through flow valves, such as ball valves, allow positive shutdown with the least amount of pressure drop and turbulence in the flow. A ball has been spun 90 degrees in the flow direction to create a flow barrier. Ball valves are tough and usually produce a tight seal. As a result, they're perfect for shutoff applications. They don't have the fine control needed for throttling applications, but they're sometimes utilised for it. Because of its adaptability, ball valves are widely utilised in industry.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range :1/2" to 2" - pressure rating class 5KG bar to 50KG bar (high pressure as per customer requirements)
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.