Copper Nickel Blind Flanges Manufacturer
Most blind flanges are simple, require less machining than other flanges, and weigh more than most other options because they don't have a bore. We usually sell these as blanks to go with slip-on and weld-neck flanges, but we can also machine them to your specifications. Some common changes are NPT threads in the middle and custom bore holes that can be used as slip-on flanges without hubs. Blind flanges can also be made with high hubs for applications with more pressure.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 150class, 300 class as per ASME/ANSI B 16.5 & PN 10, PN 16 as per DIN STANDARD & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.