COPPER NICKEL 45 DEGREE ELBOW manufacturer
Our 45 Degree Elbow is a superior pipe fitting that is used to link several places along the length of the pipe to provide directed fluid flow at 45 degrees and multiple degrees. ANSI/ASME B16.9 Pipe Elbow Fittings are corrosion-resistant, strong, and lasting. In a pipe system, a 45-degree elbow is used to shift the flow or pressure direction. While a 45° elbow serves the same purpose as a 90° elbow, the measurements and proportions are different. Furnace and other heating and cooling systems employ the radius of both 45 and 90 degree elbows. Our pipe elbows are high-quality and corrosion-resistant.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 3000#, 6000# in ASME B16.11 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.