COPPER NICKEL cross tee
There are a few common types of crosses, like the reducing cross, the equal cross, and the saddle. The reducing cross is also called a "unequal pipes cross." Each of the four ends of the cross's arms is a different size. The equal cross is a kind of cross that looks a lot like the equal tee. The four ends of the equal cross will all have the same diameter. Nexus Alloys and Steels makes crosses that have the best weldability, stability in extreme weather, corrosion resistance, stress-corrosion resistance, high durability, and higher tensile strength of the parent material. Because of the many qualities listed above, these crosses are good for our customers. Because of these qualities, they do their jobs well and last a long time for our customers. Our crosses are used in many different fields, such as petrochemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, pharmaceuticals, and many others.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 3000#, 6000# in ASME B16.11 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.