COPPER NICKEL EQUAL TEE manufacturer
Butt-weld Equal Tee Fittings are a type of pipe fitting in which the size of the branch port is the same as the size of the pipe run. When the diameters of the branch and the pipe are the same, an equal tee is needed. When the diameters of the branch and the pipe are smaller, a reducing tee is used. Tee comes in two types: equal tee and reducing tee. This is the Butt-weld Equal Tee is used in many industries, including petrochemical, oil, natural gas, liquefied natural gas, power plants, nuclear power, pharmacy, and the food industry. We sell ANSI/ASME B16.9 Pipe Tee Fittings that meet the highest international quality standards.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 3000#, 6000# in ASME B16.11 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.