Copper Nickel REDUCING TEE manufacturer
The Buttweld Reducing Tee Fitting is utilized in water distribution systems, ultra-pure water systems, and waste water treatment. It generates flow paths that are smooth and free of turbulence. We offer for sale ANSI/ASME B16.9 Pipe Tee Fittings that conform to international quality requirements.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 3000#, 6000# in ASME B16.11 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.