COPPER NICKEL BUTTWELD SHORT STUBEND manufacturer
At high temperatures, seawater and steam don't hurt it. It can also stand up to salt and solutions that are very acidic. Our Short Stub ends are good for welding, have a high tensile strength, and don't rust. Our stub ends are stronger and tougher, so they can be used in places with high temperatures and reducing conditions. Aside from that, our Short Stub End has a number of good qualities, such as a smooth surface, durability, a high tensile strength, and a strong build.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 3000#, 6000# in ASME B16.11 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.