Copper Nickel Elbolet manufacturer
It can withstand chloride, alkaline, corrosive, and oxidising substances prevalent in harsh environments such as mines and mines. There are several different alloy grades of elbolet to choose from. It may be welded and is heat resistant. Elbolet is made at our state-of-the-art production facility employing a novel manufacturing process and cutting-edge technology. We purchased the most up-to-date equipment and tools in order to manufacture a well-known, high-quality elbow outlet in bulk that complies with all fittings regulations. We have a highly qualified professional expert team as well as a dedicated workforce. Professionals provide guidance and ensure that we complete tasks by overseeing all stages of the process.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552, ASTM B151
- Range:1/2" to 4" - Sch 5 to Sch 80 & Class 3000 & class 6000 in MS SP 47, MS SP 97 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.