Copper Nickel Flangeolets manufacturer
Because of the shape of the flange-outlet, which is comparable to that of a long weld neck, it is also called as a nipoflange or weldoflange. It can also be thought of as a hybrid of a long weld neck and a weldolet, or as a nipolet welded to a long, narrow weld neck flange. The flange-olet is used to join two pipes at a 90° angle. On the run pipe side, it looks like a weldolet. It will be welded to the run pipe and used as a pipe branch. A flange connection, on the other hand, is the flange-olet. EN1092, ASME/ANSI B16.5, and other codes can be used to determine the dimensions of this flange.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552, ASTM B151
- Range:1/2" to 4" - Sch 5 to Sch 80 & Class 3000 & class 6000 in MS SP 47, MS SP 97 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.