COPPER NICKEL FORGED FITTINGS
Nexus Alloys & Steel has a wide range of Forged Cross in a variety of sizes and dimensions to meet the needs of the industry. The Cross is very easy to weld, does not rust, and does not rust under stress. It is also very strong, stable in all kinds of weather, and can be pulled apart more easily. Forged crosses can be used in many different ways because of these qualities. They work well and last a long time for our clients. These Crosses are used in many industries, such as petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, and many more.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 3000#, 6000# in ASME B16.11 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.