COPPER NICKEL FORGED FITTINGS manufacturer
These threaded plugs are great for safeguarding threads by preventing dirt, moisture, and other pollutants from entering them. These plugs are employed in a range of industries, including oil and fluid leakage, as well as low-pressure testing. Forged Plugs are meticulously designed by our experts to meet all applicable national and international quality standards. Our personnel follow all appropriate recommendations supplied by our specialists during the manufacturing process. Everything from the Threaded Plug's manufacturing process to the materials utilised in its production is determined by our experts. Petrochemical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, and a number of other sectors commonly employ the plugs. We're known for making Plugs that are highly long-lasting, low-maintenance, and dimensionally exact. We are a favourite among a huge number of domestic and international consumers because of all of these traits. Customers can order Threaded Plug in a range of bespoke combinations at extremely low costs. We are well-known for delivering Plug to all of our customers worldwide with amazing features such as flexible execution, customised services, and on-time demand fulfilment.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 3000#, 6000# in ASME B16.11 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.