Copper Nickel LATROLET MANUFACTURER
It can be threaded, buttweld, or socket weld, and it can be made at any angle, even 45 degrees. The Lateral Outlet, among other things, has a high capacity for pressure tolerance, durability, and oxidation resistance. Metal also contains nickel, which helps it resist corrosion from corrosive chemicals, and it comes in a range of alloys to suit various uses. When we construct laterally connected outlets, we ensure that they are precise. To do this, we have renovated and built new equipment at our manufacturing facilities. Our highly qualified teams of specialists that have the necessary knowledge manage all of our employees. We've also partnered with reliable vendors who can supply the best raw materials for a long-lasting Lateral Outlet solution.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552, ASTM B151
- Range:1/2" to 4" - Sch 5 to Sch 80 & Class 3000 & class 6000 in MS SP 47, MS SP 97 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.