Copper Nickel OLETS
Nexus Alloys & Steels has been in operation for more than 10 years. "Nipple Outlets" refers to the type of pipe fitting utilized for drainage and valve take-offs. Due to its strength and resistance to oxidation, stress corrosion cracking, and abrasion corrosion, it does not leak and can be made tiny and lightweight. The mechanical properties of nitrile rubber are unaffected by heat. A variety of lengths and metals are available. Nipple Outlet is available in an assortment of sizes, dimensions, materials, and standards to accommodate a variety of industrial requirements. We recognize the importance of every client's requirements.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552, ASTM B151
- Range:1/2" to 4" - Sch 5 to Sch 80 & Class 3000 & class 6000 in MS SP 47, MS SP 97 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.