COPPER NICKEL ORIFICE FLANGE MANUFACTURER
. These flanges differ in that they have additional machining and radial and tapping holes. This is the purpose of the metre connectors, which act as jackscrews to allow for the separation of flanges during orifice plate replacement. For greater performance, orifice flanges are commonly utilised with orifice metres. The flow rates of oil, gas, and other fluids delivered via a pipeline may now be easily measured.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 150class, 300 class as per ASME/ANSI B 16.5 & PN 10, PN 16 as per DIN STANDARD & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.