COPPER NICKEL Ring Type Joint Flange Manufacturer
When it comes to flange connections, ring type joint flange face surfaces are becoming more and more popular. In some situations, RTJ Flanges can be used instead of raised face. Most of the time, Ring Type Joints are used for projects with higher pressure and temperature. They give pipelines and pressure vessels that are important to the media a better way to seal. Even though they are an option for ANSI/ASME class flanges, API specification flanges must have them as the standard surface seal. This is because API flanges usually work at a higher pressure than ANSI/ASME flanges.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 150class, 300 class as per ASME/ANSI B 16.5 & PN 10, PN 16 as per DIN STANDARD & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.