Copper Nickel Sockolet MANUFACTURER
Its tensile strength is outstanding, making it perfect for joining small branch pipes. It has outstanding formability and long-term durability, as well as resistance to corrosion produced by a range of corrosive chemicals common in hostile environments. Our socket weld outlet comes in a variety of alloys and grades to provide reliability in a variety of reducing circumstances and adverse locations. Greater tensile strength, robustness, corrosion resistance, increased durability, exceptional weldability, and a longer service life are all features of our socket weld outlets.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552, ASTM B151
- Range:1/2" to 4" - Sch 5 to Sch 80 & Class 3000 & class 6000 in MS SP 47, MS SP 97 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.