COPPER NICKEL SPECTACLES/LONG WELD NECK FLANGES
Specatacles/Long Weldneck Flanges are among the materials available API, ANSI/ASME B16.5, DIN, AWWA Long Weld Neck Flanges are made to withstand significant temperature variations, as well as heavy handling and finishing. LWNRF are also utilised in applications that need a long, tapered hub and are subject to high pressure. In vessels that require an expanded neck or hub to operate as an extension, it is required. It is utilised in the chemical, petroleum, and oil & gas industries, which are subjected to high levels of stress and temperature fluctuations.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 150class, 300 class as per ASME/ANSI B 16.5 & PN 10, PN 16 as per DIN STANDARD & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.