Copper Nickel SWEEPOLET manufacturer
It can be utilised in welded branch connections with minimal stress. It has a long fatigue life and was designed for that purpose. It's inexpensive, doesn't harm the main pipeline, and seals well. Sweepolet is resistant to a wide range of corrosive chemicals. It is oxidation resistant and has a long shelf life. It is available in a variety of alloy grades, allowing it to be used in a variety of media and corrosive situations. Every industrial product is warranted to meet an acceptable quality level. We aim to work with high-quality raw materials from established suppliers. To assure the timely manufacture of global stand-by sweep outlets, we have invested in modern technology.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552, ASTM B151
- Range:1/2" to 4" - Sch 5 to Sch 80 & Class 3000 & class 6000 in MS SP 47, MS SP 97 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.