COPPER NICKEL SCREWED / THREADED FLANGE MANUFACTURER
Threaded flanges are employed in numerous high-performance applications. They can be stacked without welding and used in extremely high pressure applications where alloy steel is required for power generation, at or near atmospheric pressure.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 150class, 300 class as per ASME/ANSI B 16.5 & PN 10, PN 16 as per DIN STANDARD & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.