Copper Nickel THREADOLET manufacturer
Threadolet is sold by Nexus Alloys & Steels. It is a female threaded connection for branching pipe fittings. It can convert a 90-degree branch into either a smaller or full-size straight pipe. It is capable of withstanding pressure and not leaking. A threaded exit is a threaded fitting with an outer coating to prevent rusting and breakage in hot water. Also protected by this layer are the threads. It may be welded and is quite durable. Threadolets are less susceptible to rusting and are more durable. Nexus Alloys & Steels is a knowledgeable manufacturing company with a team dedicated to producing premium Threadolets. Our devoted team of professionals assists our production team in ensuring that every step of the manufacturing process is carried out appropriately. Similar to the raw ingredients we use in our products, we only purchase them frequently from recognized vendors. Using the resources at our disposal, we construct a solid, robust response and mould it into the proper rigid form.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552, ASTM B151
- Range:1/2" to 4" - Sch 5 to Sch 80 & Class 3000 & class 6000 in MS SP 47, MS SP 97 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.