Copper Nickel Weldolet
We stock a wide number of welding outlets to ensure that we can meet the needs of all of our customers within the allotted time limit. Weldolet fittings are used to connect the ends of big pipes to the ends of smaller pipes or pipes with the same diameter. In order to distribute the stress, they are used to link the outlets of big pipes to smaller pipes or pipes of the same diameter. Due to its construction for high-pressure applications, it is extremely durable. The goods sold by Welding Outlet provide, among other qualities, superior heat stability, corrosion resistance, and weldability. It is available in a variety of corrosion-resistant alloys and can be employed in numerous ways.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552, ASTM B151
- Range:1/2" to 4" - Sch 5 to Sch 80 & Class 3000 & class 6000 in MS SP 47, MS SP 97 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.