COPPER NICKEL FORGED FITTINGS
The vast majority of Cu-Ni SW&Threaded Fittings are sold in an annealed condition. Because this material is both durable and malleable, it may be molded in a variety of intriguing ways. Copper-nickel is softer than steel, hence fretting was at first thought to be a concern with Cu-Ni Forged Fittings. ASTM B466 specifies the dimensions and tensile and yield strengths of Cupronickel Forged Fittings. The size of these fittings prevents water, sand, and undesirable soil from entering the pipelines in mineral and metallurgical projects. These projects involve the ocean or a river, and pipe fittings are essential for preventing the entry of hazardous water into pipe networks. Additionally, it facilitates the transport of water and other solid goods to ships via tubes and pipelines attached to ships. The employment of forged fittings, pipes, tubes, and round bars in power plants makes it easy for electricity to transfer quickly to its destination. However, these copper-nickel-forged fittings are frequently used in marine projects and ship and boat hulls.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Types: Elbow (45 Deg, 90 Deg ), Tee (Equal, Reducing) , Nipple (Barrel & Swage), End Cap, Union, Cross, Coupling (Full, Half,Reducing), Plug, Bushing, Boss, Insert
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 3000#, 6000# in ASME B16.11 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.