COPPER NICKEL FORGED FLANGES
Cu-Ni forged flanges are also utilised in thermocouples because, when paired with other metals such as copper and iron, they provide a uniformly high EMF. Even though the material is more expensive than steel, Cupronickel Alloy Flanges are quite popular because to their durability, ease of installation, and safety and dependability. Cu-Ni Alloy Pipe Flanges have been utilised for many years and have proven to be trustworthy. In addition, they have been able to meet the operational problems posed by the technical breakthroughs of the present day. Cupronickel Alloy Pipe Flanges offer an unrivalled finish, can bear high pressure and stress, and may be used for an extended period of time without breaking. Nexus 90/10 & 70/30 Forged Flanges are the greatest forged flanges available. They feature a high tensile strength, exact dimensions, a sturdy structure, and great corrosion and erosion resistance. Nexus Flanges are excellent for marine applications, shipbuilding, chemical processing, and oil & gas, among others.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range: 1/2" to 4" - 150class, 300 class as per ASME/ANSI B 16.5 & PN 10, PN 16 as per DIN STANDARD & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.