Copper Nickel OLETS
Copper Nickel 90/10 & 70/30 Olets can also be fabricated in a variety of diameters and wall thicknesses to accommodate our high-profile clients. We join a significantly larger pipe to a smaller or identically-sized pipe. This results in numerous smaller pipes branching from the main pipe. Copper Nickel 90/10 Outlets ASME SB 467 are thermally stable to a moderate extent. As we continue to create a solid reputation in the business, we are committed to maximizing our professional expertise by providing a diverse selection of products, including the top Copper Nickel Outlets. Cu-Ni Branch outlet fittings are utilized in a variety of industries, such as pulp and paper processing, gas scrubbing plants, saltwater cooling equipment, oil refineries, and petrochemical plants, among others.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552, ASTM B151
- Range:1/2" to 4" - Sch 5 to Sch 80 & Class 3000 & class 6000 in MS SP 47, MS SP 97 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.