Copper Nickel PIPES
Copper Nickel ASTM B466 UNS C70600 90/10 & 70/30 (UNS C71500) Pipes are fabricated from high-quality raw materials and are designed to outlast industry-standard products. Copper Nickel ASTM B466 UNS C70600 90/10 & 70/30 (UNS C71500): The pipes are composed of a copper-nickel alloy bonded together by manganese and iron. These Copper Nickel Alloy 90/10 & 70/30 tubes grow more resistant to corrosion when placed in seawater. In addition, the diameter and wall thickness of these Copper Nickel pipes and tubes can be altered to match the precise requirements of our distinguished customers. Copper Nickel Pipes are available from us at affordable prices.
- High ductility and toughness.
- Excellent resistance to erosion and corrosion in seawater.
- Inherent resistance to biofouling.
- Excellent fabrication and welding properties.
- Retention of mechanical properties down to cryogenic temperatures.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552, ASTM B151
- Round Pipe, Type :- Seamless
- Range: 1/4" to 6" - Sch 5 to Sch 80 Thickness 0.35mm to 8mm in ASME B36.19 & EEMU standard.
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.