COPPER NICKEL TUBE FITTINGS
Our highly trained and vigilant workforce selects the components used in the processing of Copper Nickel 90/10& 70/360 Tube Fittings with precision. We manufacture these Fittings on a continuous basis throughout the year in a variety of sizes, shapes, and grades to meet the requirements of our customers located throughout the world. Copper Nickel tube fittings are strong and durable, preventing leaks. Copper Nickel Tube Fittings are straightforward to install, repair, and replace. Prolong the life of tubing systems and mechanisms. Water, marine organisms, non-oxidant acids, and other corrosive ingredients are all resistant. Copper Nickel Tube Fittings are capable of performing admirably in mild caustic environments. Prevents antifouling agents from adhering to the object.
- Cu-Ni 90/10 (UNS C70600),
- Cu-Ni 70/30 (UNS C71500)
- ASTM Standard :- ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552,ASTM B151
- Range :1/2" to 2" - pressure rating class 5KG bar to 50KG bar (high pressure as per customer requirements)
SERVICES & CERTIFICATES
- Testing Facility Available :-Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Tests, Ultrasonic test, PMI test , Hydrostatic test, Radiography test, Corrosion test, Metallography Test, & Miscellaneous test.
- Test Certificates :-Manufacturer Test Certificates as per EN 10204 type 3.1 & 3.2 as well as NABL lab test reports.